We have learn’t at Friars Walk Dental Practice people living a fast pace lifestyle can’t afford to spend long hours sitting in the dental chair. They want immediate treatment for their damaged teeth in the same visit.
The good news is you can! Here at Friars Walk in Dunstable we have CEREC technology, the CEREC system consists of a digital infrared camera that takes optical impressions of a patient’s teeth, a CAD (computer-aided design) machine that designs the restoration, and a CAM (computer-aided manufacturing) unit that mills the crown
The Benefits of CEREC
There’s great benefits of choosing this technology. If you’re searching for pros and cons of opting in for this method, we’ll start with the benefits of CEREC Crowns:
- The entire process only takes 2 hours.
- Digital Impressions are created of your mouth in a matter of minutes.
- Creation of ceramic crown using our milling unit ensures accuracy & precision.
- CEREC Crowns look & feel like a real tooth.
- Aesthetically, there’s no other type of crown that can compete with a CEREC Crown.
- They can last on average 10-15 years; but if taken care of, they may last much longer.
- No temporaries, no impressions, and less Post-operative sensitivity.
Same Day Crowns
There is no need to wait for weeks. Now we simply scan the tooth and area of the mouth where the crown is to be fitted, feed the information into the Cerec computer and the rest is done by this new technology. We can literally create and fit your dental same day crown in one sitting. Which is a massive improvement on the alternative.
Ceramic crowns will look and feel just like your normal teeth they are safe and free from mercury and other toxic materials. You’re assured that no harmful metals can affect your health.
Your “caps” are milled from a single block of high-quality ceramic that fits comfortably in your teeth. It looks natural and matches the colour of your smile.
Would you like a quick solution for your damaged teeth – Call us for a FREE CONSULTATION with your dentist in Dunstable 01582 663838